“Living the life you envisioned, embracing each day anew is a powerful way to live.”
Real Life. Real Tools.
Welcome to the Hands-On Retreats for Women, a transformative experience centered around self-discovery, rejuvenation, and connecting with like-minded individuals in a serene and picturesque setting. Immerse yourself as you embark on a journey to rediscover a healthier and more vibrant life through the power of Breath-Centered Yoga, Ayurveda, and the Alexander Technique.
Life is a constant evolution, and the past couple of years have brought about significant changes for us all. From global shifts to personal transformations, navigating these changes has been an essential aspect of our journey. Our ability to gracefully adapt, nurture ourselves, and foster positive change is of utmost importance.
This unique retreat is designed to guide you on a path of self-care, inner strength, and overall well-being. In embracing this captivating environment, you can explore the timeless wisdom of Yoga, Ayurveda, and the Alexander Technique. These disciplines offer profound tools for revitalizing your mind, body, and spirit.
As we step away from past challenges and rediscover new beginnings, this retreat focuses on empowering you to cultivate self-care practices that bolster your immune system and enhance your overall health. Discover the personalized nourishment your body craves, harmonize your mind amidst life’s demands, and reconnect with your true essence—the inner sanctuary of peace that resides within.
Over the course of this rejuvenating 4-day experience, you’ll embark on a journey of unlearning old habits and patterns that no longer serve you. Through this process; you’ll embrace fresh insights and skills that ground you in your daily life, fostering physical, mental, and spiritual well-being. Emerging from a period of isolation, this retreat provides a safe space for you to transition back into your routine with newfound strength, vitality, and optimism.
I extend a heartfelt invitation to you, inviting you to temporarily step away from your daily responsibilities and immerse yourself in the teachings of Breath-Centered Yoga, Ayurveda, and the Alexander Technique. Embrace this opportunity to embark on a journey of self-discovery, wellness, and transformation in the company of kindred spirits.
The three disciplines, Breath-Centered Yoga, Ayurveda, and the Alexander Technique, provide a time-tested answer to the challenges we face today.
What You Will Experience:
- A magical & beautiful oasis
- Learn transformative techniques and practices in all three interactive healing modalities: Yoga, Ayurveda, and Alexander Technique.
- Make the most of the intimate setting by receiving personal attention and time with highly qualified teacher.
- Connect with like-minded women.
- Delicious, healthy, and healing meals are cooked especially for the Retreat. Plus, learn to cook healthy recipes for your constitution.
- A beautiful opening and closing ceremony that creates a container and builds on a sense of community.
“I have a very busy work…this workshop taught me how I can incorporate a 30 minute daily practice into my morning with asana, breath and meditation that really changes how I act and react in my life. Thank you!”
~ Mary P., Tampa FL.
The Retreat consists of:
- Daily breath-centered yoga classes
- Private Alexander Technique lesson
- Daily small group classes in postural re-education
- Discussions on the Yoga Sutras and how they apply to your life.
- Afternoon presentation on Ayurveda and its practical application to strengthening your immune system, nourishing your body, and maintaining your vital energy.
- Food as Medicine ~ how to create a diet that supports your body.
- Learn to cook healthy & Ayurvedic Cooking for your body type.
- Working with the 5 sense therapies ~ what ones are right for you!
- Powerful meditation practices that destress the nervous system.
- Discover the power of breathwork (pranayama) ~ and how it can balance your whole system.
- An evening discussion of ways to bring self-care practices into everyday living.
- An evening of fun and celebration! Good food, sharing, and a closing ceremony to remember.
“The success of Yoga does not lie in the ability to perform postures but in how it positively changes the way we live our life and our relationships”
~ T.K.V. Desikachar
Key benefits you will take home:
- Better Posture and Balance
- A nourishing Yoga & Ayurveda practice to use every day
- Ways to create ‘space’ in your life
- Reduced tension and pain
- What foods & spices are right for you
- Cooking Ayurvedic/Healthy food with recipes
- Meditation practice
- Key ‘tools’ to manage stress & keep you on the path to wholeness
- Healing Sensory modalities that are right for you
Set aside time to do this important inner work:
As women, it is important to take time and retreat to a place of quiet and beauty. To reflect. To discover that wise, eternal aspect of yourself and connect more deeply with your true nature as Spirit. Join me and allow your story to unfold…
3 Powerful paths coming together to create the results designed personally for you
This retreat not only offers you an immersion into daily Yoga and Ayurveda practices that will support health and well-being. It also gives you a clear understanding of the Alexander Technique. You will learn to think with your body in such a way that allows less tension as you move…whether in walking, working at your computer, driving a car, participating in sports, or practicing yoga.
“These three disciplines have profoundly changed my life and have taught me how to live happily in the present moment.”
Our workshop is designed for your individual level
- Beginner level: Build a practical foundation in Yoga, Ayurveda, and Alexander Technique.
- More Experienced: Deepen your understanding of these three disciplines.
- Yoga/Ayurveda/Alexander Teachers or Trainees: Enjoy learning and deepening your own training with more experienced teachers.